+49 711 24 83 95-200
Jeremias Held not only advises on IT and data protection law, but also specialises in copyright and media law. He mainly supports companies in legal issues and in the drafting of complex project and licence agreements.
Jeremias Held specialised in intellectual property law as well as competition and antitrust law during his studies.
In the areas of IT and data protection law, he continued his training at a renowned, internationally active law firm in Stuttgart during his legal clerkship.
In 2022, Jeremias Held joined Vogel & Partner, where he was admitted to the bar in early 2023.
Focal points/ competencies
Jeremias Held works as a lawyer in the IP and Media as well as IT Law and Data Protection departments.
His main areas of practice are:
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Born in 1994
- Law degree completed at the university of Freiburg im Breisgau
- Further legal training at Regional Court (LG) Stuttgart
- since July 2022 Associate at Vogel & Partner
- since February 2023 Rechtsanwalt at Vogel & Partner
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.