IT law and data protection
+49 711 24 8395-200
Christian Neuschwander’s practice focuses on IT law, in particular data protection law and e-commerce. His expertise includes drafting general terms and conditions as well as advising on data protection issues for technology companies and industrial enterprises.
Christian Neuschwander already focused on competition and intellectual property law during his studies at the University of Konstanz. During his further legal training, he worked for a law firm specialising in intellectual property law.
After his second state examination, he started working as a lawyer at Vogel & Partner Rechtsanwälte.
Focal points/ competencies
Christian Neuschwander works as a lawyer in the IT Law and Data Protection department.
His main areas of practice are:
- Lehrbeauftragter an der Hochschule für Technik, Wirtschaft und Gestaltung (HTWG), Konstanz
Sommersemester 2021, HTWG Konstanz
IT- und Datenschutzrecht
Ab Sommersemester 2022, HTWG Konstanz
- Born in Neunkirchen/Saar in 1988
- Law degree completed at the university of Constance
- Further legal training at the Regional Court of Constance (Konstanz)
- Admitted as a Rechtsanwalt in 2017
- since 2015 Vogel & Partner, Constance (Konstanz)
Foreign languages: English
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.