Benjamin Janowitz provides comprehensive IP and IT law advice to companies, including numerous start-ups.
His main areas of expertise include issues of competition law, Internet law and e-commerce, as well as related data protection issues. In addition, Benjamin Janowitz advises his clients on trademark and design law and represents them in extrajudicial, procedural or official proceedings. Another focus of his work is the drafting and negotiation of IT contracts, for example in the context of software implementation projects.
Benjamin Janowitz studied law at the University of Tübingen and has since been intensively involved in intellectual property rights and competition law. Following his second state examination, he worked as a research assistant at Gleiss Lutz in antitrust law. In 2015, he joined Vogel & Partner.
Areas of focus/expertise
- Advising of a leading European company in the field of fence construction in an extensive trademark and competition law matter
- Competition and data protection law advice to a newly established insurance company in the field of online direct insurance
- Comprehensive advice to a leading manufacturer of fascia rollers in trademark, design and competition law
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Working group on media and intellectual property law within the German Bar Association (DAV)
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Studied in Tübingen
- Research associate at Gleiss Lutz, Stuttgart, from 2012 to 2014
- Attorney at law with Schaudt Rechtsanwälte, Stuttgart, 2014
- Attorney at law at Vogel & Partner, Stuttgart, since 2015
Foreign Languages: English