+49 711 24 83 95-206
Benjamin Janowitz has advised clients at V&P in Stuttgart since 2015, especially on issues of competition law, media and online law. Benjamin Janowitz also provides advice on all issues of trademark and design law while assisting his clients in out-of-court procedures, court proceedings and procedures before the authorities.
Benjamin Janowitz has devoted his attention to industrial property and competition law since he read law at Tübingen University. During his further legal training he gained work experience in the “Intellectual Property” department of Daimler AG and at the well-known business law firm Lichtenstein, Körner und Partner in Stuttgart.
Having completed his second state law examination, he first worked for the international law firm Gleiss Lutz before joining the IP/IT department of Schaudt Rechtsanwälte in Stuttgart after having been admitted as a Rechtsanwalt.
In early 2015 he qualified as a specialist intellectual property lawyer and IT Law.
Focal points/ competencies
Benjamin Janowitz works as a lawyer in the IP and Media as well as IT Law and Data Protection departments.
His main areas of practice are:
- Advice provided to a leading European enterprise in the field of fence and gate construction in a significant case constellation involving trademark and competition law
- Advice provided to a newly established insurance company on issues of competition and data protection law relating to online direct insurance
- Comprehensive advice on trademark and competition law provided to a leading manufacturer of fascia rollers
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Working group on media and intellectual property law within the German Bar Association (DAV)
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Lehrbeauftragter an der Dualen Hochschule Baden-Württemberg (DHBW) in Stuttgart für die Vorlesung »Recht im Handelsmanagement« im Rahmen des Studiengangs BWL-Handel
- Born in Tübingen in 1983
- Law degree completed in Tübingen
- Further legal training at Regional Court (LG) Tübingen
- 2012-2014 Employee at Gleiss Lutz, Stuttgart
- Admitted as a Rechtsanwalt in 2014
- 2014 Schaudt Rechtsanwälte, Stuttgart
- since 2015 Vogel & Partner, Stuttgart
Foreign Languages: English
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.